By Oli & Kivi


I believe that style is a state of mind ...
I want to get you into my lifestyle blog.
So welcome and enjoy each moment my chic ladies.

-----------------------------------



My top fragrances

Being chic is smelling well. When you in harmony with your perfume your self confidence is up. You usually will get many compliments, as a result  it gives you a good vibes and perfect day (Yes we are girls and we like to hear sweet words). 

What can be more stylish and attractive than a woman who is confident with herself and her smell?

A little tip - when you plan to purchase a new perfume test it several times before to make sure it is your smell and taste.


Let me introduce my top smells:


Everyday perfumes:


"Royal Marina Diamond" by Marina De Bourbon




"Midnight Fantasy" by Britney Spears





"FLOWERBOMB" by Viktor&Rolf





"Big Pony 2" by Ralph Lauren






Festive perfumes:

"CANDY"  by Prada






"OLYMPEA"  by Paco Pabanne




"HYPNOSE" by Lancôme





"La vie est belle" by Lancome

No comments :